Before you’re thinking of extracting oil from microalgae or getting other useful components from that tiny creature, the first thing you need to think is how to cultivate microalgae succesfully. Successful microalgae cultivation is a requirement of successful miroalgae research.
Microalgae cultivation using open pond system has been applied since 1950. The system can be categorized into natural waters, such as lagoon, lake, or pond, and artificial ponds or container. The most commonly used artificial ponds are raceway ponds.
- Get to know microalgae 6:19 am
- Effect of pH on microalgae growth 8:32 pm
- How to determine the best flocculation method 11:59 pm
- Flocculation using inorganic flocculant and biopolymer flocculant 11:03 am
- Flocculation of Microalgae using pH Adjustment: Effect of pH and Microalgae Concentration 7:54 pm
- Microalgae Mass Production: Challenges 10:58 pm
- Microalgae Wastewater Treatment 10:04 pm
- Factor affecting Hydrogen Production from Microalgae 5:03 pm
- Microalgae Lipid Productivity: Key Characteristics of Selecting Microalgae 9:01 am
- Filtration of Microalgae 5:16 pm
- will bokerson: Phytoplankton mineral gives exceptional new bloom...
- Rifka Aisyah: Hi Winda, thank you for visiting our website.. Hop...
- Winda Agawa: thanks for the information,i hope i can discuss ab...
- Rifka Aisyah: Hello Mariyan, thank you for visiting our website,...
- Mariyan Tsvetkov: email@example.com...