Nutrient availability is an important factor controlling the levels of the primary productivity of photosynthetic organisms. Media with different compositions are supplied to the cells in the form of carbon dioxide, water, and mineral salts in macro or micro quantities.
Tag Archives: nitrogen deprivation
Stress condition, such as nitrogen deprivation, is known to increase microalgae lipid content. In one study, lipid content of Scenedesmus obliquus increased to 47% from 13% after nitrogen reduction.
- Get to know microalgae 6:19 am
- Effect of pH on microalgae growth 8:32 pm
- How to determine the best flocculation method 11:59 pm
- Flocculation using inorganic flocculant and biopolymer flocculant 11:03 am
- Flocculation of Microalgae using pH Adjustment: Effect of pH and Microalgae Concentration 7:54 pm
- Microalgae Mass Production: Challenges 10:58 pm
- Microalgae Wastewater Treatment 10:04 pm
- Factor affecting Hydrogen Production from Microalgae 5:03 pm
- Microalgae Lipid Productivity: Key Characteristics of Selecting Microalgae 9:01 am
- Filtration of Microalgae 5:16 pm
- will bokerson: Phytoplankton mineral gives exceptional new bloom...
- Rifka Aisyah: Hi Winda, thank you for visiting our website.. Hop...
- Winda Agawa: thanks for the information,i hope i can discuss ab...
- Rifka Aisyah: Hello Mariyan, thank you for visiting our website,...
- Mariyan Tsvetkov: firstname.lastname@example.org...
advantages of microalgae biodiesel from microalgae biofuel biohydrogen Biotechnol Adv Botryococcus braunii carbohydrate from microalgae carbon source Chlamydomonas reinhardtii Chlorella Chlorella vulgaris Chlorococcum cultivate microalgae DHA DOI EPA factor affecting microalgae growth first generation biofuels glycolytic pathway great factory hydrocarbon from microalgae inorganic flocculant lipid extraction lipid from microalgae metabolic pahtway microalgae microalgae application microalgae biofuels microalgae cultivation microalgae flocculation microalgae harvesting microalgae lipid microalgae processing mixotrophic nitrogen deprivation open pond photoautotrophic photosynthetic pathway photosystem production of bioethanol raceway pond Scenedesmus starch Sustainable Energy Reviews Why Biofuel